Wednesday, July 8, 2015

1/2 bday

just a few pics of our soon to be 6 month old!

visiting Grandma and Papaw 6.14.15

getting her first haircut 6.29.15

road trippin' to michigan 7.3.15

i was just telling my mom at dinner tonight that for me w/ Halle
these first 6 months have had two distinct times where things just started flowing better
@ 3mo the feedings just started working more smoothly
@ 5 months, the sleep - hallelujah! 

personality wise, she still has this "no fluff" thing going on... that's what i call it
my brother says, "it's like she's looking at me saying 'i'm not buying that baby talk'"
but she's a smiler too, and her soft coos make me drop what i'm doing no matter what
they are a highlight for me right now - that and the last 2 mornings...
she has woken up smiling, just happy camper 

girl has had a new little fit cry she's done too 
is it too early to start telling her, "no no, Halle June" b/c i just naturally 
do it when she does this and still find it makes my heart smile to see her so spunky

girl blesses my socks off 
happy 6 mo, bunk... momma loves you 


No comments:

Post a Comment