Saturday, January 9, 2016

hallejunia

oh my heart
how great is my joy in the victories you give, psalm 21:1

my momma always laid in bed with us on our birthdays and told us our birth date story... and I know without doubt, you and I will do the same... i'll love reliving that day with you... and sharing the good I knew to be true of how such a clash of brilliance became my real life bundle - i love you bunk



holding you was proof, love is eternal




My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.  I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.  My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.  I and the Father are one.  
John 10:27-30



here's a small recap of what life with you in your first year was like from the gifted seats i have...

months 1-3, you were happiest in the morning and would sleep well until about 4 then from then until 9 to 11pm you were a mixed bag of tricks, sometimes laying with papa and being content, but often fussy and we'd not know how to fix it...  but in all honesty, i don't know that you were getting as much food as you'd have like, but overall you were a real trooper, papa was a song creator and loved singing them to you, and momma was a foggy zombie running on love





You were an early smiler during this time and you loved your little bear sleeper which we'd move all over the house with you in it.   I think these are the only 2 pics I have of your nursery which were both before your arrival.  We moved shortly after you turned 3 months old and I didn't think to take a picture of it.



If you were awake, we spent most of our time hanging in the living room.  We opened a ton of gifts people sent and loved loving on you and watching you meet your family.  I wish you could feel the love from others that I experienced b/c of your arrival.  You were loved and celebrated by many!




Meeting Owen and Ella.

Grandparent Love
Your Papaw and Grandma

Your Gigi

Your Mimi

Your Poppi

Visiting your great-grandma at 3 wks old and meeting your nephew, Noah!

Meeting your cousin Emily...

and the whole gang!

This pic is the last one we took of us all at that house... we were all moved out and we'd just gone over to check everything one last time.  We held hands and papa prayed.  
April 22nd, 2015

Months 3 to 6: 
So much changed during these months.  You moved to a new place and adapted really well.  You started eating better and at 5 months like a little switch you decided to start sleeping through the nite. You spent most of your days nursing, eating, and playing on your mat. 
I didn't forgot to get pics of your room here


your changing table fit well in the closet!

and you shared your room with guests, mostly grandma!



******************************






  You learned to roll over and started sleeping that way (part of the reason I think you started sleeping through the nite!) Here you are over Memorial Day Weekend while we were in Michigan... the first time you decided to flip!

You had lots of visitors during your first months of life but made your first car trip on 5.17 to Washington to see your Grandparents and meet some of their friends.

You rounded out months 3-6 with your first haircut on 6.29.15!

Months 6-9:

These months were full of changes for you physically... breastfeeding stopped, teeth came, solid foods started... and you stayed Chameleon Crane as your looks still sometimes were so strong papa but sometimes the Jones side would come through and I'd see your Grandma or small glimpses of me.  
here you are in a dress that 
was mine as a little girl

visiting family for Luke's 2nd b-day, you with G, L, & M

7.24.15
you started your army crawl!

loved! your walks in the stroller
this being one of my favorite moves of yours
i want to eat you up!

7.23.15

7.28.15

you loved your tobies!

7.28.15

Your first word.. mama - yep be still my heart

8.9.15


8.11.15
Grand Canyon shirt from Grandma's hike.


modeling for momma


9.12.15 at Goldfish Swimming

You loved the water!  and swam at grandma's too
and at our apartment.

This was either b/f or after a walk from our apartment to
eat dinner.  We had 2 restaurants close by and we'd often
walk over at the end of the day.  You were such a good girl
and seemed to enjoy this time of day as much as we did.

Months 9-12:
10.8.15 so just shy of 9 months
you rarely wanted to stand and
would usually just lift your legs
until we'd let you sit

in your pjs

10.14.15 at your 9 mo check up.  That was a fish tank in the waiting room and you liked it. 
You didn't seem to like the shots this round as you were just not your usual smiles for about 2 days... boo, but yay for a great apt... your weight was 15.5 pounds and you had 6 teeth. 

you'd fallen asleep like this in your crib... watching you on the monitor 
was often momma's entertainment at her desk while she worked.

stretch!

10.16.15

10.18.15 
looking at pics w/ Grandma



10.21.15 
You with one of your favorite bedtime reads.

Our cute bunny!

w/ Lil Pie

Preciousness

11.8.15
how you'd often end up watching t.v.
and it's fitting to have a pic w/ Mickey Mouse Club on
by far your favorite

11.27.15

your hair controls me, it is wild!

cooking w/ Molly

12.5.15 - getting pics with Emmy & Ella



12.20.15


Christmas Eve

Christmas Day

 12.27.15 a rare sleep in my arms pic

In Florida, your first trip and first flight
you did so well
and on 1.1.16 did your first stand by yourself
for like 3 seconds :)


hanging w/ N!
love this pic!

after our 2h 20min flight back to Indiana,
you tuckered out like this as people
were getting off the plane

1.8.16 - hanging w/ Emmy

1.9.16 you this morning
dancing your way into 1 yrs old!

You are a strong girl, Hallejunia.  At your 1 yr birthday I still see traits in you that I saw early on... you are observant and not interested in long cuddles and cuddles in general but do give the best kisses.  You are a funny girl and love to laugh and be silly.  Your current day is up btw 7-8, eating 3 times a day and still 4 bottles.  You nap about 1.5 hrs in the morning and afternoon and go down for bed at 8pm.  You love playing in your play area or moving around in your walker eating krispies.  You can find your hair, your mouth, your tummy, and sometimes your eyes.  When momma asks you how much I love you, you point up to the sky and I say, "to the moon."   So true sweet girl.   May God always look on you with favor and bless your days.  May he allow my momma's heart to love you here on earth for many years, I'm thinking 95 and still healthy.  Happy 1st b-day to you! You are loved by many!


No comments:

Post a Comment