Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pics and more pics!

hj went in for the 6 mo apt and was 12# 1 oz - dr thought wasn't getting enough food  :*(
which started me on a transition from breastfeeding to formula and i think this weekend will close out the breastfeeding... oh sweet girl you pull at me nine thousand ways of glorious hormonal-ness

here you are eating some big girl food too 

we started at 6 mo... carrots and now pears - it took 2-3 feeds of each before she decided she liked it but i have faith she'll take after me in the "i love food" department - i see some fun eating in our future

hj's cut one tooth... just writing that made me want to cuss, teething is for the birds

this is her just this past friday morning... she'd had a rough nite and it showed!  that same day she had a visit from her Papaw... he brought with him a dress that was mine when I was a baby... we put it on and sent a pic to Grandma! 


Today was gorgeous out and I'm going to bed with such
 a grateful heart for such a beautiful day spent with my girl.
Thank you, Father!

her last weekend  - checking out her Uncle Kurt


bouncy a bit too big! cracked me up

one morning this week... being silly

first time to the pool here at our apartment complex with momma
we'd been to my parents pool earlier this summer and the water was heated so was curious how'd she'd do with cold water, but she loved it... girl is pretty hot natured so I guess i'm not surprised!


watching a video after her bath tonite while I made her a bottle
she was out in 2 secs, big prayers it stays that way til 6 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment